Approved Texas Parent In-Car Manual With Certificate
The Parent In-Car Instruction manual is meant for students who did not complete the classroom portion of drivers ed with National Driver Training. This manual walks you through the most challenging part of drivers ed – the driving. Beginning in a controlled environment, a parking lot, parents are guided on what has become second nature to them, but is completely foreign to their new driver. The course includes:
- 7-steps designed to help you complete the 44 hours of driving
- Graded system to know when to advance your student
- Pictures and diagrams to help explain specific situations to your student
- Key things to look for to ensure your student is building safe driving habits
Please note: This course is included with all of our online courses. It is made available as a supplement to those who did not purchase National Driver Training’s online course. This is not a replacement for the TDLR Parent Guide which must be purchased DIRECTLY from the DPS.
It's Super Easy!!!
- Step 1 - Sign Up - Takes less than 2 minutes.
- Step 2 - Complete Program.
- Step 3 - Obtain Certificate
- Studies completed by the universities have proven our program to reduce crashes and crash fatalities.
- We are recognized as a formal Driver Education and Training School by every insurance company in Texas.
- Technical Support available Monday to Saturday, from 08:00 to 19:00.